Touch sensitive MIDI encoder for Fatar TP/6 - TP/60 keyboards
- designed for 61-key Fatar DF or DR scanmatrices
- user selectable type scanmatrix (DF/DR)
- user-selectable velocity response curve
- user selectable MIDI channel (1 to 16)
- user selectable starting note
- 4 analog inputs with user selectable MIDI controller per input
- NEW: analog inputs auto-calibration (units produced since February 2019)
- NEW: 9 velocity response curves, 4 of which are user-configurable (units produced since February 2019)
- NEW: analog inputs can be configured to trigger not only Control Change, but also Polyphonic Aftertouch, Pitch Bend, Channel Aftertouch and Program Change (units produced since February 2019)
- NEW: user-configurable jitter threshold for each analog input individually (units produced since February 2019)
- multiple units can be daisy-chained for building multi-manual applications (check related bundles!)
- standard MIDI input for Merging and Programming (3-pin connector)
- standard MIDI output (3-pin connector)
- on-board diode bridge and voltage regulator - just apply 9-12V AC/DC from supply adapter or battery
- NOTES about user configuring:
- configuration of this unit can be done at any time using unit-specific SysEx message, format described in documentation
- all configurable parameters are permanently memorized in non-volatile memory
- MS-Windows-based free software utility mkcv64smfset for programming (units produced before February 2019)
- MS-Windows-based free software utility UpSet for programming (units produced since February 2019)
||4 (can be used as discrete as well)
||8x8 Fatar DF/DR type (61 keys with double contacts)
mkcv64smf MIDI Encoder
- Brand: MIDI Boutique
- Product Code: mkcv64smf
- Availability: 10 business days
Universal switching power supply adapter suitable for any MGB unit
suitable for powering o..
16-way break-out adapter (IDC16 to 2mm screw terminals)
compatible with scanmatrix MID..
Bundle for MIDI conversion of single - manual system, based on Fatar TP/6 - TP60 keyboard
Bundle for MIDI conversion of two - manual system, based on Fatar TP/6 - TP60 keyboards2x mkcv6..
Bundle for MIDI conversion of three - manual system, based on Fatar TP/6 - TP60 keyboards
Bundle for MIDI conversion of four - manual system, based on Fatar TP/6 - TP60 keyboards
16-to-16 patch board
has two 16-way connectors (BH16 type), named A and B
each pin of ..
Multi-standard switching power supply adapter suitable for any MGB unit
suitable for ..
MIDI cable with hu3 3-pin plug and DIN5 panel connector on other side
MIDI cable with hu3 3-pin plugs on both sides
for use with specific M..
power cable with hu2 2-pin plug and 5.5mm/2.1mm barrel type socket on&..
Bundle for MIDI conversion of five - manual system, based on Fatar TP/6 - TP60 keyboards
Fatar keyboard with velocity Professional digital church organ keyboard61 velocity-sensitive keys wi..
Tags: MIDI Encoders,