Universal user-programmable keyboard MIDI encoder
- 96 parallel inputs for key contacts arranged in scanrow
- passive (default) or active (optional) keying
- positive or negative active keying voltage up to +/-36V (per request)
- on-board diode bridge and voltage regulator - just apply 9-12V AC/DC from adapter or battery
- standard on-board DIN5 connectors for MIDI input/output
- Optoinsulated MIDI input for merging external MIDI stream or programming the unit
- 8 analog inputs for continuous control (reading potentiometers or external control voltage)
- 3 additional parallel inputs for passive discrete control (reading buttons, switches or external TTL voltage)
- user-programmable MIDI message of up to 32 bytes for each On/Off/Change event
- NOTES about user programming:
- all programming is done by dedicated SysEx messages, format described in documentation
- programmable features are permanently memorized in non-volatile memory
- an convenient MS-Windows-based application mpc96upprg for programming is free downloadable (boards made before 10.2017)
- UpSet and UpSetEx programming utilies (for boards made since 10.2017, using new programming protocol) , free
||Passive (GND). Other - per request.
mpc96up MIDI Encoder
- Brand: MIDI Boutique
- Product Code: mpc96up
- Availability: 10 business days
Universal switching power supply adapter suitable for any MGB unit
suitable for powering o..
16-way break-out adapter (IDC16 to 2mm screw terminals)
compatible with scanmatrix MID..
Multi-standard switching power supply adapter suitable for any MGB unit
suitable for ..
with hu8 8-pin plug on one side
for use with specific MIDI Bouti..
Tags: MIDI Encoders,